DOUBLE CLICK ON IMAGES TO GET FULL SIZE

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ooohhh Daddy!!!, Holy Cow!

Note the buck above at the salt block, I think this is the nice 7 point I have a pic of and the small basket 7 point is entering to the right. Notice the deer in the background.

When you have all the picks I do you can go through them like a flip book. In this pic the buck that was at the salt block exited to the right and the buck in the background was turning his head and looking back. I put to yellow lines at the widest point of his antlers.


He then proceeded to the salt block, and BAM! There you have it! Another nice 6 point. There is a nicer pic on down.


The small 7 point came back.



Here is the clearest pic of the 6 point that I have. Man I hope to see him!


This would also be nice the first day.













1 comment:

Lori said...

the first day? didn't it use to be like that all the time, deer in a group? i haven't seen more than 1 or 2 deer at the same place since i started hunting in 2002.

sigh. awesome bucks. i'm so jealous. we haven't even gotten our hunting license yet. things have been too hectic and i'm not sure ty is worried about going. did i mention how much that sucks???